Friday, March 18, 2005

Turkish Culture Information

This blog is dedicated to beautiful country Turkey.

You will find information about Turkish culture, history, news, tourism information, politics and everything else about Turkey.

One day I will post about Turkish soccer teams, maybe another day how to dine in Istanbul, sometimes I will give you tips about finding great deals for Turkish products, sometimes I will talk about Turkish history.

Feel free to post your comments and questions about any topic, and I will be more than happy to help you.

Welcome to my new Turkish Culture Blog, and I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new site. I will be following.
Turkish Fan

Anonymous said...

I am so excited abuuut this site.. I am originally Turkish but I was born and raised in Canada.. I am tring to learn anthing about Turke and came across that site.. I will be following this site too.. Good luck pal...